[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: nadim's concern! (Khaled Hosny)
- To: "General Arabization Discussion" <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: RE: nadim's concern! (Khaled Hosny)
- From: "Boncek, John" <jboncek at hunter dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:19:30 -0500
- Thread-index: AcfKSSYJpxCutz7jScKXVYWy6Av8SAAAHSmA
- Thread-topic: nadim's concern! (Khaled Hosny)
As a native speaker of English, I can confidently tell you that "digest"
means a condensed version of something else, usually multiple items packaged
together. In this case, the use of the term may be a little
misleading -- I doubt there is any condensing. It's
probably just an all-in-one mailing of messages that would be sent
separately otherwise. I haven't subscribed to your digest, but that's what
some other mailing lists do. To be sure of getting everything, don't use
the digest option.
as when I signed up, I looked everywhere
on a definition of "Digest",
but didnt know what it meant! i.e. still dont
know the difference from digest to what you've recommended for me!
that, I dont want to miss nothing, i.e. I want to get all the announcements and