Re: nadim's concern! (Nadim Shaikli)

Salam nadim

Thanks for the reply,
Hopefully I'm not making things hard for you,
as I said to kaled, I really dont understand the mailing list concept at all :D.
I'll do more search, find out anything special need to be done, is digest different to what kaled suggested?

may allah help you with the hard work. keep it up.

wasslam 3alaikum.

abbad
----

p.s. by the way, I'm liking the talk about the quran project, it started to heat up :), its one of the project I want to work on,
but still didn't make up my mind. Definitely, a new leader is needed!

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:28:07 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
> Subject: Re: General Digest, Vol 43, Issue 5
> To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
>
> --- "A.Haq Abbad" <haqman at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure if Arabeyes has a ready Arabic Linux distro, if not, the
> > something should be done ;d
>
> Abdulhaq, if you're opting to get digests do please modify your
> email replies to include the proper replied-to subject.
>
> As for your question we indeed did have (note past tense) a distro,
> 'Arabbix' [1], that has been dorment for a very long time mainly due
> to lack of leadership.  There have been a number of discussions
> (on 'developer' mostly) on what some of the goals such a distro
> could/should be (contact Anmar as has noted wanting to get a
> debian/ubuntu distro going again) - do please use the search
> function on Arabeyes' webpage to come up to speed on this topic.
>
> [1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Arabbix
>
> Salam.
>
> - Nadim
>

> ___