Re: General Digest, Vol 43, Issue 5

--- "A.Haq Abbad" <haqman at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if Arabeyes has a ready Arabic Linux distro, if not, the
> something should be done ;d

Abdulhaq, if you're opting to get digests do please modify your
email replies to include the proper replied-to subject.

As for your question we indeed did have (note past tense) a distro,
'Arabbix' [1], that has been dorment for a very long time mainly due
to lack of leadership.  There have been a number of discussions
(on 'developer' mostly) on what some of the goals such a distro
could/should be (contact Anmar as has noted wanting to get a
debian/ubuntu distro going again) - do please use the search
function on Arabeyes' webpage to come up to speed on this topic.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Arabbix

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/