Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 05:36:09 +0100
From: "A.Haq Abbad" <haqman at gmail dot com>
Subject: Re: General Digest, Vol 43, Issue 6
To: general at arabeyes dot org

salam hassan
i see you like the idea.

If you up for the task, I can start looking around on what involves making
an ubuntu distro,
i.e. I'm thinking in leave ubuntu as it is (structure wise), but in fully
arabic, including installer, change default theme,
add the softwares from the open CD, if d.afif allows us to do so of course.

well, take this :D, ubuntu, kubuntu, abuntu " abu intu", suits,
for now, forget the name, its a minor, but who decides on decisions?

also, the new Suse " i heard" has a crazy feature, it has this thing where
you select certain criteria, and then produces a Suse distro, to the way you
want it.
i.e. in minutes/mintor steps, and its a single app, being developed at the
moment! still on beta though.

wassalam 3alaykum

عبد المنعم كوكة
KOUKA Abdelmonam
Software Engineer
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                                [George Bernard Shaw]