Re: OT: Microsoft Office OpenXML (OOXML) in Muslims countries

All delegations are listed here:

http://www.noooxml.org/delegations

Libya 	LNCSM  	lncsm90 at yahoo dot com 	Tel: +218 21 462 72 80 	Fax: +218 21
463 08 85  http://www.lncsm.org/

For Lybia, we have no infos on what is going on there, so we would
welcome if you could CALL them and ask the following questions:

1. Will they vote on the ISO DIS29500 (Office OpenXML or OOXML)?
2. Of yes, do they have a working group, or an expert committee to
deal with the issue?
3. Is it still possible to submit comments, and/or to have a meeting
with them to explain them the problems with the standard?

Microsoft is saying that Egypt will vote YES to their shitty standard,
and I have problems to find some people there to move on.

Best,