OT: Microsoft Office OpenXML (OOXML) in Muslims countries

Hi all,

Microsoft is pushing hard to get an ISO stamp on the broken file
formats for Office named Office OpenXML (OOXML).

Several arabic countries can and will participate in the vote, and
they are taking decisions now.

I have launched the <NO>OOXML campaign a while ago:

http://www.noooxml.org

And I am desperately looking for someone who speaks arabic fluently,
in order to call the National Bodies, and to convince them to vote NO.
In most of those countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lybia, etc...) we
have no idea what is going on, and we are afraid that Microsoft buys
their votes, as it happens with Azerbaijan.

If you can help, please let me know.

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403