Re: License Islamic Holy material

`Abdalla,

I've removed the text of the Qur'an from my web site. I didn't like the idea of people using Google to search a text that had mistakes in it. I still have it as a zipped file, but I don't think Google will be able to search it now. I will take a look at the Qur'an you mentioned at http://qurankareem.info/a/NormalQuran.zip. Maybe I will just make a link from my web page to that site.

Nicholas