Re: New Font file release.

Hi, let me report another aspect of the height problem with Meor's font
mry_KacstQurn in Linux/X Window System. I suspect that it might be X
problem, not of the font.

Previously I've reported[1] that the font has some "height problem",
most notably resulting in vertical overlap of lines with gtk+/pango
softwares, and firefox on Linux/Xorg-6.8.2.

This time I tested a Unicode-oriented editor yudit[2]. It does NOT
rely on gtk+/pango nor on qt, and employs raw X libraries, but it
suffers the same malfunction.

To compare, these applications support vertical stacking of latin
script diacritic marks, with apropriate fonts.[3]

Good night.
Oibane

[1]
 http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2006/February/msg00007.html
[2] http://www.yudit.org/
[3] A (rather insane) example can be found at Unicode 4.0 specification,
Chap 2, Sec 10 "Combining characters", at p.44.