See you at Solutions Linux, Paris Jan 31st/Feb 2nd 2006

As last year, I met with Youssef Rabah (and Mmohammed Adnène Trojette)
in the Solutions Linux expo in Paris, I reiterate the announcement
here for those people among Arabeyes who happen to live/work/spend
holidays around Paris, France from Jan 31st to Feb 2nd.....

I will be among the various Debian geeks who'll hold the Debian booth
there. The booth will again feature "Babelbox", a live demo of the
Debian Installer installing a full desktop system automagically, in
all supported languages (ie 51 at this moment), including of course
Arabic (and Persian among Arabic script languages...as well as Hebrew
for RTL languages).

The demo will use the brand new graphical installer  (still in alpha
version) and will be pretty nice to watch. I can't promise it will run
in Arabic when you'll come but who knows? :-)

Anywa, feel free to come and see us at the "village associatif" (.Org
pavillion)...usually the most crowded place of the overall expo.

If you look for me, just ask others...or just seek for the old man
around with a Debian tee-shirt on the booth (thre's even a picture on
Arabeyes web site somewhere).

See you at La Défense....:)