Re: how to contribute to GNOME translation project?

Salaam,
Thank you all;

Identified documentation on :
Arabeyes - documentation - CVS howto
Arabeyes - documentation - Arabic Documentation Standards
Arabeyes - documentation - Translator Guide

After reading the above documents,
I'll.start( ) downloading pos files and translating using gtranslator
starting two months from now...in.sha-a'Allah (i.s.A)