Re: New Font file release

Hello Meor,

> http://mrykacstqurn.wikispaces.com/

I just tried out the font. This font looks very different than the font that you were working on which emulated Mushaf Medinah typeface. What happened to that font? Are you still continuing on that or will you just focus on this new font from now on? I really had liked the idea of making it look like Mushaf Medinah.

I am attaching a screenshot of a Qur'an verse using this new font from Microsoft Word 2003. This is with 24pt. It looks like the edges of letters aren't that smooth on my computer. Do you get the same problem also?

Thank you for your efforts,
Mete