Re: New Font file release.

Oibane,
> 1.
> Meor sent me an updated version of his new font. You can get it from:
>
> http://mrykacstqurn.wikispaces.com/
>
> It is a wiki page, and you all can edit it without registering. Write
> there, or in this thread what you noticed. It is really essential. I
> can assure that I take care of the wiki page at least once a week, but
> I'd appreciate it if you could help.

Thanks for the help. Hope we can get discussion and bugs reporting going.

> 2.
> Meor, you said you updated 16 pt fonts, but it seems that you newly added
> 21 pts too, right ?

Well, fonts have many confusing terminology. There's em, points, pixel
etc , and most people got confuse what they means. What I said is
correct, that is I've added 16pt bitmap to the font. So, the font now
have 2 bitmap sizes, 12pt and 16pt. Why these 2 sizes? Well, from my
experience, these 2 are the most used sizes for screen reading.

What you mentiones, on the other hand, is not point, rather pixel
sizes. 12pt ~ 16 pixel, 16pt ~ 21 pixel. I forgot the formula, but the
screen dpi does come into picture when calculating the relationship.
The above is true for most windows platform with 96dpi.

At this point, I would like to get more suggestion on how to further
improve the font. Features request, bugs reporting etc are welcome.

Regards.