Re: [Fwd: Re: rejection of proposal N2677 (was impropergrounds for...)]

Mete Kural wrote:
Thanks a lot for the answer.

From: Bashar <big at kuwaitnet dot net>

alef beh jim dal hah wow ??

Yes , try setting your email client to UTF-8 it should show , not
windows-1256 or cp-1256

I wish! We're using some web-based email at the company and since the administrator has set it up that way unfortunately I can't change it. Also it is a shame that Yahoo.com, Hotmail.com, etc do not support UTF-8 also. What's wrong with these email providers? Aren't we in the 21st century?

Regards,
Mete

You're using 'IMail v8.04' a windows based email client they want to force windows-1256 standards and make their own standards to change the world...

if it has a webbased you can change that manually by setting the character set to UTF-8

Hotmail also forces the same, and Yahoo i believe they are using ISO- standards not even windows ones.

if we all keep forcing and forcing and forcing hopefully by time ppl will learn and start changing.
--
Mete Kural
Touchtone Corporation