Re: [Fwd: Re: rejection of proposal N2677 (was impropergrounds for...)]

Thanks a lot for the answer.

From: Bashar <big at kuwaitnet dot net>
>>alef beh jim dal hah wow ??
>>

>Yes , try setting your email client to UTF-8 it should show , not
>windows-1256 or cp-1256

I wish! We're using some web-based email at the company and since the administrator has set it up that way unfortunately I can't change it. Also it is a shame that Yahoo.com, Hotmail.com, etc do not support UTF-8 also. What's wrong with these email providers? Aren't we in the 21st century?

Regards,
Mete

--
Mete Kural