Re: project proto proposals

Mohammed Sameer wrote:

What got me thinking about this is that last winter I spent a lot of time researching diff programs and xml editors trying to find good Arabic support. So I ended up with a checklist of products and capabilities. I didn't know it at the time but RDF is perfectly suited for that kind of metadata.

Good idea, Why don't you start such a project ??

Boy would I love to have the time! Maybe such a simple vocab would make a good project for mastering RDF and learning to use the various tools, so I might end up with something like that. If I do I'll create a project, but I can't make any promises at this point.

-gregg