Re: why not here...

--- hamed suhli <hamedsuhli at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Ok I strongly suggest Arabeyes to start non technical linguistic support
> mailing list & cooperate with organization such
> المنظمة العربية للثقافة والعلوم
> شبكة المترجمين العرب
> مجامع اللغة

That mailing-list already exists (use the 'doc' list [1]); as for
contact, by all means we are all very much for it.  In the past
our inquiries to various organizations went unanswered and so it
seemed as though someone had to have a face-to-face meeting to
establish our true intent and to generate a bit of interest and
solidify our existence (an organization in the ether with
volunteer members the world over is a foreign concept to
most not only Arabs).  If there are contacts that are willing to
engage and interact via email (or IRC) by all means do please let
us know.

Thanks & Salam.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/