[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: general at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Collective work
- From: Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:50:24 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; b=XiuLiSctRu8Vq4snsvuwNd0V5BOW29o8+RHZp0ZUR/HbKWEp8QzufHKTOCmLxHCdgY+8+/erJIwGFweQYcIFNBvkb2zMylCWdmRkiC29cNGRGM1IlrrpkY+S9wCFnnL0R+SjoKSWsy5qwnmUulQ6dyFMHjZTATLgoA4p0jX+/jI=
- User-agent: KMail/1.8.92
* This is a message I sent before but wasn't delivered *
I think we should ask anyone in Arabeyes to describe his current
- What is he doing that ?
- Why is he doing that ?
- When does he think he will finish ?
- What can he do ?
- Why isn't he contributing ?
If we collect the information from the numerous contributors and potential
contributors, we can define a delay when we will work collectively إن شاء
Collective work is funny, productive, efficient and can help us
build a more coherent community around OSS and arabization.