Re: islam online asking for a live chat with arabeyes.

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:02:14 -0800 (PST), Ossama Khayat
<okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> > Yes, This is true. They are asking for a live chat with me and any one from
> > the arabeyes team.
> >
> > The subject is supposed to be "tagrebatkom al ra2eda w ofokha al
> > mostakbaleia". Can someone translate it into english ? ;-)
> [..]
>
> Cool! Count me in.

Heh, you were the first one I thought of to be the second man from the team :-)

Mr. Sameer I am hoping you will decide to do this interview. We will
not lose anything if we do it and yet we just might gain a little more
exposure, something we badly need.

Abdulaziz,