Re: Arabeyes Presence at LSM 2005

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I'll be representing Arabeyes in the LSM 2005 which will be held this
> year in Dijon, France from July 5th to July 9th [1]. It's a really big
> event with particpants from all over the world, so it's a real chance
> for us to be there (yeah, we've been invited ;-).

Wonderful - thanks for taking the initiative to more forward with this.

> The presentations will be in French. I tried to search our CVS for
> recent presentations with no success. For ex, I'd like to take a look
> at Abdulaziz's presentation in Casablanca. Where can I find it ?

Here is our old info [1], the more updated (and yet to be translated to
Arabic) is available under OOo format here [2] (ae_pres_*).

Once you figure out what you'll be presenting (do please try to use the
same formatting/color-scheme, etc) we'll need to include your work and
its translation on our presentations "advocacy" repository.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php
[2] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/doc/advocacy/

Best of luck and don't hesitate to let us know if you need help.