Re: Proposal for the Basis of a Codepoint Extension toUnicodefortheEncoding of the Quranic Manuscripts

Hi Abdulhaq,

Are you sure you are reflecting on the idea of encoding distinctive shaddas
depending on their use?

Or may I assume you are endorsing the idea to encode a single vowel followed
by any of three modulators?

Cheers,