Re: GNU Arab League Flag

Hello Ahmad;

Thanks for that -- do you know of somewhere that one can obtain this flag in PDF, EPS, WMF or SVG (ie: vector) formats that is not under the GNU license as my program is shareware? I have bundled all of the individual nation flags, but it would be better if I could just include the flag of the League of Arab Nations.

BTW :: I am supporting the Arabeyes dictionary in my WordLookup program for MacOS-X which you may be interested in;

    http://www.lindesay.co.nz/page_wordlookup.shtml

Regards;

Can be found on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Image:Flag_of_the_League_of_Arab_States.png