Re: Quran PDF generation, help needed

--- Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya <meor dot ridzuan at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I've tried to generate PDF files for the Quran text many times, and
> all of them seems to have problems generating the correct output.

With help from Omar Abo-Namous (thanks), I just uploaded a tar.bz2
as well as a .zip (for you windows users; winrar btw handles .tar.bz2)
to sf.net [1].  There are no excuses now to not divide-up the files
(make sure to note what you'll be working on) and verify each sura
character by character while letting Meor know if there are any issues.

I've also asked Meor to _please_ reconsider his stance on the license
of the font file so that we can release it under (L)GPL or similar.

NOTE: the project page [2] has also been updated with this info.

[1] http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866&release_id=344185
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Quran

Salam and keep up the great work.