Re: Volunteers for verifying the quran data

Waalaikum salam,
Yes, Firefox (at least my copy) can't handle arabic properly, both
windows and Linux. Windows version does handle it a bit better than
Linux counterpart, not sure why. Try edit the CSS, and remove the line
on text-align: justify (if it's there), you might get a better result.

At the moment, no one really informed me what kind of work they have
done (except for Mete). So, you can start at any part of the Quran,
just le me know the progress so that we can organize better. I think
first round, we should devide the task so it won't overlapped. Once
finish, everyone can proofread completely. I will try to publish who's
working on which part.

The files was produced by me based on some other source that I have.
It is not based on some other unicode text file available on the net.

Wassalam.