Re: fyi

--- Gregg Reynolds <gar at arabink dot com> wrote:
> Check out the Baybars Quran in the Turning the Pages project of the
> British Museum:
>
> http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/ttp/digitisation2.html
>
> Pretty amazing use of technology on the web, no?

Incredible, amazing and beautiful work - thank you very much for the
mention and well worth the shockwave install if you ask me.  The library
really did a superb job of presenting the material - wish there was more
of the same.  Reminds me of the beautiful work in Alhambra [1].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra

Thanks again and Salam.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs