[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
size betwenn characters in OO arabic
- To: okhayat at yahoo dot com
- Subject: size betwenn characters in OO arabic
- From: belahcene abdelkader <belahcene at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 01:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
hi my friend
I 've just installed Fedora core 2.0, with it's OO,
in the previous there was no problem to write in
arabic. I mean the caracters are correctly displayed.
In the previous OO-1.0 , We have to add manually the
arabic fonts by the printer manager, but it ran
In this version, the arabic fonts exit in the
software, so first question, how to add new fonts,
secondly , this is a bug I thing,
when you write in arabic, the letters are compressed
at right, so that 2 ou 3 letters in one place, and you
read what is written.
thank you for help
sorry to write directly to your email, I did't find
Faq list , I avoid to subscribe ( I am already in
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Domains – Claim yours for only $14.70/year