Re: changing "ar" text to "su"

Assalamu Alaikum,

Chaudhary arian wrote:

salamz..thank u for ur help...basically i want to add my country (Pakistan) and language (Urdu) flag into kde control center...for that i replaced saudi flag with Pakistan but still the text on it is displayed as "ar" ..so my basic problem is replacing the text...i mean dont u think by replacing those iso language and country codes in some files in can achive my goal ? can u tell me where to replace arabic iso and country codes by mine ? thank u allah hafiz

have you tried to install the kde-i18n-ur package?

Salam, Riyad Preukschas