Re: gdm, arabic, yudit-daemon and conference

Pls change to 2.6 gnome, 2.4 never had Arabic support!!! that's why
you're not seeing it in gdm!!! if you have gnome 2.6 already pls update
to gdm 2.5.99 or later versions.
gnome 2.6 has 100% support. And I'm running it mostly in Arabic
lately...

yours
Arafat