Re: Linux-Egypt Install Fest

On س, 2004-05-08 at 18:49, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> This Is Late, But it's nadim's request.
>
> At the 1st of may, We had our 1st install fest at Al sawy cultural
> wheel from 10am to 5pm.

Excellent news. Good activity there.

> * Arabbix but for those knowing that something called arabbix is
> there and they want it! "anyone need an explanation why ??"

I think it will not be out of place. An experienced decision is almost
always more informative than what we know.

> cdrecord -eject -v -pad -dao driveropts=burnproof dev=0,0,0 speed=16 /path/to/iso.file
> ;-)

That's the one thing I am not able to memorize in linux cli;)

> I hate writing reports, Feel free to ask questions, add comments.
> point me to missing things and I'll complete this thing.

While I understand hating writing reports, the whole experience needs to
be documented. It will be appropriate if people at Linux-Egypt make a
good doc of the activity. If you do, please pass us a link. This is
history in the making (I don't know if there is anything of that scale
before, and of that type). We don't need to repeat all the failures at
any other lug in the arab world.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri