Re: Fwd: Thanks for interest (its about the logos)

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Nadim, I wrote to the designer of those logos as you
> asked. Good news! He seems interested. Notice that his
> reference to the helping hand we offered him is
> because I invited him to benefit from our experience
> and subscribe to the mailing lists.
>
> Also, I forgot to mention to him that we work on many
> more projects other than Arabbix. It shouldn't be a
> problem though. If we follow up, the next thing to do
> is to insist any logos he makes for us will be GPLed.
> Should I go ahead and write him or do you wish to
> write him yourself?

Sure - feel free to continue as you have.  Make sure to note that we
are NOT after the team or after any "grand" plan; we're just looking
for talented graphic designers to help out with logos and banners
(volunteer, GPL, grass-roots, etc).

Salam & Thanks.