Re: gnome language = arabic ??

This very wired, gdm 2.5.90 has arabic locale on my RH box.
Which gdm are you using?
Try to install the latest gdm pack and pls report back!

BTW Arabic has now 96% support in gnome so it is even in the list of
supported languages, so don't be concerned about gnome having a problem
with Arabic, it is for sure a config problem.

pls test 2.5.90 and report back

yours
Arafat