Re: miniQ.cgi live test

On Friday 12 March 2004 05:10, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:

> That's coming to the Full interface soon enough.  The Mini and
> full are two very different code bases (one uses CGI.pm while
> the other is fully raw) - in any regard, its coming ISA.

Lovely stuff.

> That's already in the latest miniQ coutesty of Ossama's
> naggin^H^H^H^H^H^H suggestions :-)
>
>   http://qamoose.arabeyes.org/miniQ.cgi

> <entrapment>
> How about this - you give us a wordlist roadmap and when
> to expect the next release and I'll release a new QaMoose ;-)
> That's fair - hehehe
> </entrapment>

Fair enough :) Osamma suggested last week to release it this week.
We have added lots of new stuff (new_words_Z -> new_words_U).

If you ask me, a nice road map would be to provide a new release
each time we finish multiple definitions to a single golden file given
the amount of workers on the project. I am at full_A (for multiples)
and Osama is at full_Z (for the same).

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)