Re: miniQ.cgi live test

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 March 2004 23:50, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >
> >   http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/qamoose/miniQ.cgi
>
> I think Qamoose interface should be replaced with Mini
> (at least the search part). It suggests alternatives to
> "Not found words" which Qamoose doesn't. URL the not found

That's coming to the Full interface soon enough.  The Mini and
full are two very different code bases (one uses CGI.pm while
the other is fully raw) - in any regard, its coming ISA.

> words so all a user need to do is click on one of the words
> in the suggested list to look it up

That's already in the latest miniQ coutesty of Ossama's
naggin^H^H^H^H^H^H suggestions :-)

  http://qamoose.arabeyes.org/miniQ.cgi

> and you have yourself version 3 of Qamoose.

<entrapment>
How about this - you give us a wordlist roadmap and when
to expect the next release and I'll release a new QaMoose ;-)
That's fair - hehehe
</entrapment>