Re: GCompris Arabization Status

--- nabil ben khalifa <nabil_benkhalifa at yahoo dot fr> wrote:
> I made the translation to arabic of the po of GCompris
> but I have not had time to finish it (I worked
> meanwhile on the translation to arabic of XFCE). I am
> working on it right now.

Great - I wasn't too familiar with XFCE but now that I've
looked at it, looks nice.  Do you need a home for your
translation work for XFCE ?  If you do, I'm sure we can
work something out and create a page for it on Arabeyes
given you continue to lead it and support it.  Let us know.

> I am willing to work on the inclusion of GCompris in
> Arabbix inchallah, so if you can direct me to the
> necessary steps to achieve this as I don't know
> Arabbix  I will try to do it. As for
> arabization/localisation of other softs for kids, I
> think it is very important not to forget it, we can
> discuss how I can collaborate to it.

Wonderful.  You don't need to know much (if anything)
with regard to Arabbix.  Again, if you are serious about
your contributions to GCompris and see a need for a
home for its translation let Arabeyes know (mail 'contact')
and we'll work something out.

Nabil, thanks for taking-up these issues !!

BTW: do please subscribe to the 'general' list.