Re: Unicode Quranic Glyphs Proposal

Salam,
 Here are my comments:
   - For Glyph 8, certainly the isolated/initial form for Lam Alef with
     floating hamza is required (it's pronounced like Lam Alef with Madda
     above but tends to be shorter in pronouncation).
     But about the final form, I haven't been able to find a sample for it
     in the Qur'an that I became close to believe that it's not used but am
     not sure so please if anyone knows for sure, point me to it.
   - There is another glyph that I don't know how to encode at all that is
     not in the proposal, it's the "Sajda Line"; a horizontal line above all
     the of characters that marks the "Sajda" place.
     Ossama suggested that we may do this by a small horizontal line
     above every character that marks the "Sajda" place.
     The problem with it is that it needs to be rendered carefully:
       + It needs to be above all of the other harakat.
       + It needs to be in the same position on the Y-Axis as the other
          portion that is above the next/previous character of the characters
          that marks the "Sajda" place.
       + It needs to be connected to the small line above the next/previous
          character of the characters that marks the "Sajda" place.

  That's it, please comment.

--
ولا أظلــم ابـن العـم إن كان إخـوتـي
شــهـوداً وقد أودى بإخــــوتـه الدهــر