Re: Quran Applications: getting it certified

> if u want, i could help with the md5 thing if u are going with that...
> there is an RFC for md5, and it has source code in it...
 I will be more than happy if you provide me with those.
 Thanks.

ok, so here is the RFC that discusses the "Message Digest Algorithm"...

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc1321.txt

are you going to use MD5..? because u still have to store the 128-bit
hash somewhere, and some1 could alter the files AND the MD5 hash..

i suggest you do some scrambling routine, stored in a lib thats not
Open source...

let me know if you need anymore help...

ak.