Re: Khotot project needs update

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 14:58, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 09:08, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> > > Nadim, please update the pages to reflect the last changes:
> > >
> > > For the farsifonts:
> > > There is a 0.4 release at
> > > http://www.farsiweb.info/font/farsifonts-0.4.zip
> >
> > I have no means to know this and I'd requested we be told (via a private
> > mail or a mail to Arabeyes' "general" list) when such releases do happen.
>
> Well, me telling you the latest is 0.4 started that thread. I will
> definitely keep you posted on new releases, but that, I had already
> told.
>
> roozbeh

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing something about that.
That's the thread:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2004/April/msg00148.html

It is even mentioned in the Khotot project.
Such errors do happen. We apologise for the mixup.

By the way, Nadim, rather than announcing that in 'general' or sending
it to you, wouldn't it be easier if Roozbeh send the announcement
directly to 'announce'? It is a new version of a package, not Arabeyes
but of interest to Arabeyes people. Any of the khotot coordinators can
then do the addition to the khotot project, and anyway as 'announce' is
not a high traffic list, most people will notice the announcement.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri