Re: Khotot project needs update

--- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> Nadim, please update the pages to reflect the last changes:
>
> For the farsifonts:
> There is a 0.4 release at
> http://www.farsiweb.info/font/farsifonts-0.4.zip

I have no means to know this and I'd requested we be told (via a private
mail or a mail to Arabeyes' "general" list) when such releases do happen.

> > The FarsiFonts project is sponsored by the High Council of Informatics
> > of Iran (http://www.shci.ir/) and Sharif University of Technology
> > (http://www.sharif.edu/). We wish to thank them for supporting standards
> > and free software.
>
> Sirs, I can't find any link from farsiweb.info or the other sites to the
> fonts download page!!
>
> For the KacstArabicFonts
> There is a 1.6.2 release at
> http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/download/KacstArabicFonts-1.6.2.zip
>
> Nadim, would you please update the khotot page project page and the
> sourceforge page to reflect this.

Again, I have no means to know of releases - no annoucement or emails
were made available with regard to this issue (I doubt this is the
official release notice).

I'll upgrade the khotot project page when I get the chance.  It would
be ideal if the appropirate parties also updated the collage images to
update the samples noted within to ease project update steps.