Re: QAC, gnome, etc...

On Yaum al-Jumma 05 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 05:07 pm, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> --- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> Actually, Nadim has split the files now. All we have to do is jump in!
> There are 8 files and there are six of us in the QAC, who are in
> alphabetical order:

> So without further ado, lets assign the files according to alphabetical
> order. I get the first file you get the second Isam the third etc...

Are you going to update those files per se? If you work on those files
directly, we can't see what's wrong. Those file are valuable in pointing out
where do we need changes after QAC agrees on a translation.

It's much better IMHO to let those files untouched and to launch a
different page for glossaries. When you decide upon a translation, we grab
those files that made it wrong and correct them.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA