Re: arabic man pages is possible

about the book it's on www.daif.net/linux
please wait a couple of days befor downloaing it I''m
going to put a large file with all images and uptodate
htmls
---
about the man
no need to .po files man pages are a plane text with
some markup .TH ..PP
you may found it in /usr/man/manN whre N : 1-9
you can copy it to your home then uncompress it uzip
gzip or bzip2
then just edit it with any thing

http://www.linux-egypt.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=20041