Re: Server Move Complete

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 13:20, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> Salam,

> Aside from it being a nice 1u server, arabeyes.org now reverse-resolves.
> This is a huge advantage to those mail servers that used to reject our mail
> because of this (it's a way to filter out spammers). Our new IP address
> resolves back to arabeyes.org and so we are now fully legit.

Mabrook! Just out of curiosity and the desire to learn something new, Why
didn't your old IP address resolve back to arabeyes.org. An ANSWER section
added should have nothing to do with the server, no? I mean why couldn't you
solve that problem until you relocate?!

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA