Re: Arabbix splash screen (reworked)

I was trying to get that logo in the SS but it has a deprecated
background in white and as it is Antialiased it's a pain to make the BG
in Blue...
But I'll try it anyway, still pls point me to the original logo or to
the maker of the logo...

I changed the alif madd to a normal alif and associated it with the "b"
still the official logo has an alif madd, so this is a little bit
confusing for me.
Any clarification?

got rid of the "1.0"

didn't get rid of the "taht isharaf..." as this will make the picture
unequilibrated (is this word right ?!!!).

Please keep the tips coming let us make a professional nice SS.

yours
Arafat