Re: Logo/Icon for Bi-Con...

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 05:15, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 11:58, DX III wrote:
>
> > My name...Sorry! I cant use a name for myself.
> >

> This makes things complicated. I'm not sure we can use your artwork if
> we cannot identify you. In other words, when we want to acknowledge
> someone's work (all credit is always given), we cannot simply say DX III
> or whatever that is.
>
> This is not an 'underground hacker' community, we use real names.
>
> Regards

I definitely would like to have any contributor identified and
accountable for his contribution. In fact, we already had some issues
with code that compelled a rewrite. I hope we will not get more of that
later.

While I definitely like the icon, I really understand the complications
of using a work with unidentified origin/license. I would rather be
spared that.

Please, DX III, identify yourself, for your credit and ours:)

Regards

Muhammad Alkarouri