Re: Quran Applications: getting it certified

--- Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net> wrote:
> >  2. A completed release of the Quran application so that we
> >     can start the long and arduous process to get it certified
> >     (we have 2 possible avenues to proceed with now).
>
>   The code of libquran and qtquran is really usable and is almost ready
>   for a release. Yhe problem is with completing the quran.ar.xml file to
>   include the various Othmani symbols.

Is it a matter of eyes and people verifying things or is the issue
more involved ?  I'm trying to see if there is any help we can
provide given clear/concise direction on what needs to be done.
We're very much due a release (with a reasonable release number
no less :-)

Thanks for the replies and we'll be looking forward to the new
thread on how to deal with protection, etc.