Re: getting new members

I really have a very simple idea, which I myself will do:

contact EVERY arabic site related to linux and ask them about offering
us the possibility to post an announcement, make some pub with a banner
or a thread in their forum to ask ppl directly to help us. Believe me I
don't know how good this is OR if it was done before. But as a very
simple thing everyone can do this and so it can be done by the core
members. And as said this was MY intention to recruit new ppl as well so
that you don't think I am asking for things I'll not do...

so what do you think?

Second would be bounty hunting, offer some money on very crucial
projects, here as core you know better then me what is crucial and
what's not. And how much to offer and if some ppl want to like the Saudi
ppl who wanted to make some ppl work under money... I was never against
them HELPING us.
Having one thing done is better then nothing even if the #member#
leaves.
Or also in regard to money if a site doesn't want to show a banner we
say to them ok here is some money and show our banner...

Well a third idea came to my mind but I forgot it :/ I'll tell you when
I remember it.

But as a forth and maybe very "exotic" idea, we need smart concepts for
eg: Ossama is an informatic teacher he can for eg. intreduce his
students to linux and then ask them to work on one of our projects to
get better marks or bonus marks this is good for them to get a higher
education horizon and good for us as they will do something and maybe
stay with us... But this is very exotic as said this is not part of the
two I mentioned above.

yours
Arafat