Re: arabic wikipedia (edited)

At the beginning I thought Elzubair is true whith what he's saying at
first glance I totally agreed
with him.
BUT now I am thinking that IF we really want to be a dominant force in
the linux world we have to be the most dominent Arabic group in the
linux world, some will say I became crazy as I am searching for more
power now ;) But the truth is that to capture momentum, to increase and
make
momentum and to stabilize Arabic support in the open world, which means
: steady support, good support,etc... We need to be in the boat.
This means in my op that we have to become the directors of arabic
wikipedia, and this for several reasons.
Most important reason is that with open standards and the internet,
knowledge is becoming free; in truth the classic patents on knowledge
are loosing their power, in future (better said NOW) every one can share
everything with everyone, wikipedia is exactly about this, and I think
we have to be in there...
I can tell a thousand of other arguments FOR a marriage btw wiki and
Arabeyes. But let me say that we have AT LEAST to keep an eye on this.
Our image is very high, so we have to be very open-eyed toward changes
in the open source spectrum, it doesn't matter how little we are...

yours
Arafat