Re: arabic wikipedia

Ahmad Al-rasheedan wrote:

On Saturday 07 February 2004 21:08, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

Wow - truly impressive.
...It wasn't when I mentioned it few months back:)

You mean the international wikipedia? it depends on the topics, some are covered very good, in some britannica is still better ;-)

If it is task oriented (an article a week), I would like to chip in.

Please do that - it's not task oriented, everybody devotes as much time as he wants (but a warning: it's very easy to get addicted ;-)

kind regards,
elian