Re: Qamoose plan

On Friday 06 February 2004 10:47, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Not sure this is a 'developer' topic as much as it is more akin to
> 'general'

Sorry about that.

> I did say it will be easy, didn't I ? :-)  I'll get that done soon ISA.

Looking forward to see it.

> > FWIW, Qamoose is not making it through google when entering
> > "Arabic dictionary".
>
> I think we need to suggest it to google so it can spider it and we
> need to add various "meta tags" for them to get within google's

I already did that with google.

> databases as well as adding "English to Arabic Dictionary" on the
> page itself.

Now you're talking.

> Hope that helps.

It does. Thanks.

PS - Few days ago, I made the second attempt to add our dictionary
to onelook to no avail. I will keep on asking them from now and then.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)