Fwd: Mandrake 10 install

I am forwarding this in behalf of Nadim.

Subject: Mandrake 10 install
Date: Thursday 29 April 2004 04:18 am
From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
To: general at arabeyes dot org

Munzir, I recently installed MDK-10.0 community on a friend's machine and
noticed that in the language section (during the install), hebrew was
listed in the Europe section as well as America section.  Could we add
Arabic to those sections as well .  I'm not sure why hebrew was listed
there - maybe that's a bug in itself, but if its to stand I'd prefer to
see Arabic listed as well.

You might want to look into that and report it to the mandrake people.