Arabic Conjugator

Salam,

I have a question... I've recently learned that a
professor at my university is working on a word
conjugator for Arabic. It should work for nouns as
well as verbs. I've talked to him and he agreed to let
me help out & contribute.

My question is, would such a tool be useful to us
here? Or do we already have similiar capabilities for
our projects? I'm thinking this would be a nice tool
with quite a few applications. One application I see
is it can supplement an application to aid in teaching
Arabic as a foreign language. Also, when reversed it
can give us the trinary verb of any word. This would
be essential if we want to create an Arabic<->Arabic
dictionary.

So do we need something like that or are we far past
it? Thanks.

Abdulaziz,