Re: Rhythmbox now rocks

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> take a look at this updated screen:
>
> http://cfergeau.free.fr/arabic.png
>
> the app ROCKS.
>
> I want to encourage the rhythmbox hackers for the outstanding work they
> did, so I want to write a thank you log in the bug messages, I am sure
> they'll be happy about this. So everyone who wants to thank them for
> their work answers this mail ;) I am sure this will have a good impact
> on our relationship with the rhythm hackers.

Looks great indeed.  Time to switch to Rhythmbox !!

Thanks Arafat for keeping up with this issue and others and for
keeping us informed of progress.  Do let us know if you need us
to post to any lists to rally support and/or vote for bugs
(arabeyes is fast becoming a large enough community that others
need to pay attention to by heeding its the advice and requirements,
I'm glad that you are you using that to your advantage to bring
more proper Arabic support).

Salam and keep at it.